Become a Member: Get Ad-Free Access to All Our Content

2008 & 2009 SCION XB RECALL – JUST 64 OF ‘EM

80% of American Toyota purchasers bought or leased their Toyota from Toyota last year. The other 20% did too….. kind of. Southeast Toyota Distributors is the world’s largest franchise distributor of Toyota vehicles with 172 dealers in the – wait for it – southeastern United States.

So while this Recall may be somewhat convoluted, fret not. Only 64 iterations of the Scion xB fall under its banner. The problem relates to parts sold by STD that fail to comply with the Feds safety standards for hood latching. Vehicles with these grilles will be fitted with additional clips to maintain the secure latching of the hood and radiator grilles. Wonderful.
Southeast Toyota has a number set up to deal with any confusion surrounding this recall of the 2008 and 2009 Scion xB. 1-800-301-6859.