• U.S. Vehicle Sales Rankings By Model - February 2015 YTD
• U.S. Car Sales Rankings By Model - February 2015 YTD
• U.S. SUV/Crossover Sales Rankings By Model - February 2015 YTD
|Click Chart To Expand|
General Motors, the top-selling manufacturer of automobiles in America, posted harsh declines with its smaller Buick and Cadillac brands but a meaningful Chevrolet improvement and a 19% jump in GMC sales. GM sold 69,628 pickup trucks in February 2015.
FCA's 6% increase occurred despite falling Fiat and Dodge sales. As we've come to expect, the brand's biggest seller was Jeep, the same brand responsible for much of FCA/Chrysler Group's U.S. sales growth.
The Ford Motor Company reported a 2% decrease as the Lincoln brand took a sharp dive and Ford brand sales slid slightly: Ford cars fell 6%, Ford utilities slid 4%, Ford F-Series volume was down 1%.
• Top 20 Best-Selling Cars In America - February 2015
• Top 20 Best-Selling SUVs & Crossovers In America - February 2015
Toyota Motor Sales, USA was the second-best seller of automobiles in the United States in February 2015. Toyota hadn't outsold the typical number two, Dearborn's Ford Motor Company, since August of last year, and hasn't outsold FoMoCo on an annual basis since 2009.