Every month, you visit GoodCarBadCar.net in order to examine a wealth of U.S. and Canadian best seller lists, segment breakdowns, brand rankings, and sales tracking pages. Yet every month, content supplied by GCBC’s founder, Timothy Cain, is published at Autofocus.ca and The Truth About Cars.
Here’s a more detailed rundown of some of the May 2016 YTD-oriented content you can read elsewhere.
• Thanks To Crossovers, Canadian Just Don’t Buy As Many Cars
• Canada’s 25 Top-Selling SUV Brands In 2016
• Audi’s On Its Way To Becoming Canada’s Favourite Luxury Brand
• The 25 New Vehicles With The Most Rapidly Declining Sales In Canada
• Ford Motor Company Is Canada’s Fastest-Growing Automaker In 2016
• Jeep Is FCA’s Jet Fuel
• FCA Discovers It’s Very Difficult To Give Away The Chrysler 200
• The 2016 Mazda 6 Is Still Too Loud, Unrefined, And Slow, But I Just Took The Long Way Home
• Jaguar’s Two New Models Instantly Become Jaguar’s Best Sellers
• TTAC Reverse Bump: Record Audi Q3 Sales In May After Our April Critique
• In May 2016, BMW USA Continues To Pay Price For Success In 2015
• Now That There’s A New Honda Civic, Why Are Sales Of The Old Acura ILX Rising?
• Isn’t It Ironic? Buick Verano Cancellation Timing Is Off In Canada
• 95% Of Pickup Truck Buyers Agree With Dan Neil’s Toyota Tundra Review
• 1% Of Ford Mustangs Sold In America Are Lebanon Ford Roush-Supercharged Mustangs
• I’m Driving A 2016 Chevrolet Malibu 1.5T And Feel Guilty For Liking It This Much
• It’s Going To Take Forever For Dealers To Sell Remaining Honda CR-Zs
• Is Chevrolet Attacking Ford’s Aluminum Because Silverado Sales Are Flat And The F-Series Is Surging?
• Nobody Wants Real Trucks, So Dealers Don’t Have Real Trucks, So You Can’t Have Real Trucks, Because You Don’t Want Real Trucks
• Not Messing With Success, The New Audi A5 Looks Exactly Like The Old Audi A5
After the 2016 Mazda 6 left GCBC Towers, a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu LT 1.5T arrived. That car, the review for which will be published on or around June 23, has since departed, as well. Now we’re driving the all-new 2016 Mazda CX-9 in Signature trim, at roughly CAD $53,000.
Timothy Cain is the founder of GoodCarBadCar.net, which obsesses over the free and frequent publication of U.S. and Canadian auto sales figures. Follow on Twitter @goodcarbadcar or @timcaingcbc and on Facebook.